Thursday, October 22, 2009

Topics in Law

Here, I shall discuss the implications of various problems presented by case law. In essence, this will be the training ground for me to hone my legal analysis skills. By publishing this on the cloud, I intend to motivate myself to rise to a higher level of quality and perhaps compel myself update this blog more regularly. Finally, I open the possibility for feedback from the layman.

I have not progressed far enough in my studies to be able to write an effective disclaimer, but it should be noted that the contents of this blog represent my attempts to express conflicting points of view and in no way do they represent my own views or the views of any other existing or future entity. Any resemblance to viewpoints in real life is purely coincidental.

No comments:

Post a Comment